Master Google Ads Conversion Tracking, Increase Your Value as a PPC Expert.
Unlock your biggest competitive edge for 2024 and beyond:
Measure more high-quality conversions, get better results.
Master the latest Google Ads tracking techniques for Ecom, Lead Gen & SaaS accounts.
Google Ads tracking is a huge mess.
It's becoming increasingly harder to properly track conversions.
People are using ad blockers, browsers block third-party cookies, and privacy regulations + lack of user consent can lead to gaps in conversion data.
On top of that, there are huge data discrepancies as ad platforms process and report data differently.
The current landscape causes a huge problem because, without proper conversion tracking, you will never get your desired results.
Conversion tracking is the foundation of Google Ads. But many PPCers mess it up.
It's shocking how often we see suboptimal setups.
Basic Google Ads conversion tracking won't do the trick anymore. You can forget it it if you're only importing conversion goals from Google Analytics.
If you want to succeed with Google Ads in 2024 and beyond, you must go beyond the basics and step up your tracking game.
The problem: most specialists don't know what they don't know.
You need to implement a wide spectrum of advanced conversion tracking techniques if you want to maximize your results.
How many of these have you heard about but never really used?
Offline Conversion Tracking (OCT), Enhanced Conversions for Leads, Consent Mode, Profit on Ad Spend (POAS) Conversion Adjustments, Server Side Tagging, New vs. Returning Customer Data, Conversions With Cart Data?
These are just some examples.
You need to implement these to measure more and get more insights.
If you're looking for a competitive edge in 2024 and beyond, double down on data & conversion tracking.
Introducing Conversion Tracking Mastery 🚀
Advanced conversion tracking is one of the core pillars of our Google Ads Masterclass curriculum.
Our students were blown away with the quality of the workshops, and had no idea there's so much that goes into proper conversion tracking.
Now, for the first time ever, we've bundled everything we know into our new on-demand course: Conversion Tracking Mastery.
This will be your biggest competitive edge in 2024 and beyond:
Your ability to measure and steer on real business results (aka qualified leads, sales, and actual profit) will set you apart from your competitors.
Whoever has the most high-quality data wins.
Freelance Google Ads Specialist
⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
"Conversion Tracking Mastery gave me clarity on how to set up my tracking the right way. From basic to advanced techniques, Micro to Macro, and how to measure real results instead of just spammy leads. If you’re still just tracking form submissions without importing real values I'd suggest you start right away and become a Master in Conversion Tracking."
Whoever has the most high-quality data, wins
With Conversion Tracking Mastery, we can help you measure more, and steer on REAL business results (aka qualified leads, sales, and actual profit), not just cheap leads from bots and low-value consumers (pMax, anyone?).
Your value as a Google Ads Specialist will significantly increase, simply because you can measure more.
Advanced conversion tracking setups are crucial for:
Better Smart Bidding
The more (high-quality) data you have, the better Smart Bidding can optimize towards your goals.
Advanced conversion tracking setups will help you make better decisions to grow your accounts.
Go beyond the basics and unlock new insights that will significantly improve your reports. Absolutely crucial!
Who is Conversion Tracking Mastery for?
Conversion Tracking Mastery is a complete course to help PPC Experts measure more, high-quality data in Google Ads:
- It shows the easiest and fastest way to implement basic and advanced Google Ads conversion techniques (with GTM, GTAG or plugins/apps).
- It includes step-by-step, over-the-shoulder implementation videos.
- The teachings in this course are applicable to 90% of all client types.
Conversion Tracking Mastery is designed for Google Ads Specialists with at least a basic understanding of conversion tracking.
Who is Conversion Tracking Mastery NOT for?
Conversion Tracking Mastery isn't for everyone.
- It's not suited for ultimate beginners.
- Although we have some Tag Manager implementation videos, Conversion Tracking Mastery is not a complete GTM course.
- Although some implementations are technical, it's not a course for developers. We won't go into API implementations or custom platforms.
If you're completely new to Google Ads, we recommend you get familiar with the basics first.
You're good to go if you're a Google Ads Specialist with a basic understanding of tracking and want to implement basic + advanced techniques for regular clients without highly custom integrations/platforms.
Freelance Google Ads Specialist
⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
"I've spent a lot of time (and money!) over the last year on various courses and none of them could clearly explain the steps I needed to take to implement the type of gold-level conversion tracking that I wanted for google ads. Then along came Bob & Miles with Conversion Tracking Mastery. The course covers every kind of useful conversion tracking for Google Ads and, very importantly, why you need to implement it (this is so helpful to explain to clients that don't really understand the technical aspects and just want analytics imported conversions.) I found the step by step walkthroughs really useful, particularly for unpicking my failed tracking attempts."
Master Google Ads Conversion Tracking.
Here's how it works:
- Measure more, high-quality conversions, get better results
- Master basic and advanced Google Ads Conversion Tracking with best practices for Ecom, Lead Gen & SaaS accounts
- Theory + over-the-shoulder implementation videos
- The easiest and fastest way to implement advanced tracking techniques (Enhanced Conversions, Consent Mode, Offline Conversion Tracking, Server Side Tagging, POAS, and more!
- [Bonus]: Email templates with instructions for technical implementations (copy-paste and share with your developer)
Enroll now to instantly increase your value as a Google Ads Specialist!
Part 1: Master the basics - conversion tracking best practices.
Create a competitive edge by mastering the basics
- Step-by-step implementations of basic Google Ads conversion tracking for Ecom, Lead Gen & SaaS accounts
- Deeply understand the entire spectrum of Google Ads conversion tracking with our new Measurement Maturity Models for Ecom, Lead Gen & SaaS accounts
- Conversion tracking best practices (when to use what, attribution, micro vs. macro, GA4 vs. Google Ads tracking etc.)
Part 2: Measure more conversions.
Simple implementations to simply measure more
- Learn how to measure more with Enhanced Conversions, Consent Mode and Server Side Tagging (including implementation videos)
- Bonus: how we measure up to 15% more Ecom conversions with 1 simple tool
Part 3: Measure real business results.
Go beyond the basics and measure REAL business results
Lead Gen & SaaS: forget spammy leads and measure real business results with Offline Conversion Tracking, and Enhanced Conversions for Leads
Ecom: how to measure profit, not just revenue
Part 4: Enrich & correct your dataset.
Advanced techniques to improve the quality of your data
- Unlock New vs. Returning Customer Data (why are most specialists not using this yet?!)
- Implement product-level sales data in Google Ads with this new, unknown feature (unlock epic new insights!)
- Unlock new conversion segmentation reports with Custom Variables
- Data messed up? No problem! Fix them with Conversion Adjustments and Data Exclusions!
[Bonus] Email templates.
Plug & play email templates to share with your developer
- Some implementations can get really technical. Share our email templates with technical implementation instructions and save yourself a lot of time and frustration (copy-paste)
Unlock your biggest competitive edge for 2024 and beyond and master Advanced Google Ads Conversion Tracking!
"Conversion Tracking Mastery has made me more confident in my data and skills. By enriching our data, we can now optimize better!"
- Anthony Jewett (Director of Marketing & Advertising @ Scorpion Internet Marketing)
30-day money back guarantee
We are convinced this course will be valuable to you and want to make it a no-brainer for you to enroll. If you don't like Conversion Tracking Mastery, for whatever reason, just send us an e-mail and we'll refund you 100% of your money. All we ask in return is some feedback, to help us improve the product for future students.
Frequently asked questions
What do I get exactly?
What if I have questions, can I ask them?
Is this an online course?
What's the time commitment?
I work at an agency, is this for me?
I am a freelancer, is this for me?
I work at an in-house team, is this for me?
Can my team access the course?
I have no experience with Google Ads but want to learn, is this for me?
I'm a senior Google Ads Specialist, is this for me?
How long will I have access to the course materials?
I'm a Google Ads Masterclass student - is this for me?
Is the content based around Ecom or also Lead Gen?
Sounds good, how do I enroll?
The full curriculum
Lessons with '🛠' are technical, over-the-shoulder implementation videos.
Module 1: Tracking best practices
- Tracking is a mess and what to do about it
- PPC Mastery Measurement Maturity Model: from Rookie to Master
- Macro vs. micro conversions
- Attribution best practices
- Attribution reports
- The importance of third-party attribution tools
- Approach for switching to new conversion goals
- Why you should never rely on Google Analytics imported data
Module 2: Basic tracking with GACT
- Different GACT implementation techniques (and its pros and cons)
- 🛠 How to track form submissions with GTM
- 🛠 How to track clicks on important elements with GTM
- 🛠 How to track specific events with GTM
- 🛠 How to implement GACT with GTM for Ecommerce accounts
- 🛠 How to implement GACT for WooCommerce
- 🛠 How to implement GACT for Magento
- 🛠 How to implement GACT for Shopify
- Track incoming phone calls with call tracking software
- 🛠 How to configure your account-default and campaign specific goals
- 🛠 Conversion action settings best practices
Module 3: Measure more conversions
- Measure more with Enhanced Conversions
- 🛠 How to implement Enhanced Conversions with GTM
- 🛠 How to implement Enhanced Conversions with gtag
- The importance of Server-side Tagging
- 🛠 How to implement Server-side Tagging
- Fill in the gaps with Consent Mode & Conversion Modelling
- 🛠 How to implement Consent Mode with GTM (web)
- Ecom: measure up to 15% more with ProfitMetrics Conversion Booster
Module 4: Measure real business results
- Lead Gen: the benefits of and use cases for Offline Conversion Tracking
- SaaS: the benefits of and use cases for Offline Conversion Tracking
- Important remarks in regards to Offline Conversion Tracking
- Types of Offline Conversion Tracking imports
- 🛠 How to implement Offline Conversion Tracking using GCLID
- 🛠 How to implement Enhanced Conversions for Leads
- 🛠 Hashing first-party data for scheduled uploads
- Ecom: Improve your efficiency with profit tracking
- 🛠 How to implement profit tracking with Profitmetrics.io
Module 5: Enrich your data input
- New vs. Returning Customer Data
- 🛠 How to setup New vs. Returning Customer Data with GTM
- 🛠 How to setup New vs. Returning Customer Data with gtag
- Enrich your insights with Conversions with Cart Data
- 🛠 How to implement Conversions with Cart Data with GTM
- 🛠 How to implement Conversions with Cart Data with gtag
- Enrich your data with Custom Variables
- 🛠 How to setup Custom Variables with gtag
- 🛠 How to setup Custom Variables with OCT
- How to avoid duplicate conversions
- 🛠 How to send over your transaction ID with GTM
- 🛠 How to send over your transaction ID with gtag
Module 6: Correct your dataset
- Fix bad data with Conversion Adjustments
- 🛠 How to implement Conversion Adjustments
- Data messed up? Use Data Exclusions
- 🛠 How to apply Data Exclusions